Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to change profile picture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callozilla
Callozilla

How to change profile picture Empty
PostSubject: How to change profile picture   How to change profile picture Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 pm

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO CHANGE OUR PROFILE PICTURE? BUT YOU CAN'T FIND THE BUTTONS?

Probably not, but just incase, I'm gonna quickly go through how to change your profile picture on the forums.

STEP 1: Scroll up to the top of your screen and look along the line of red words under the giant logo. Press Profile.

STEP 2: You see that row of red lines? There is another row of red lines under it. Look along it and click avatar.

FINAL STEP: Pick a profile picture by either browsing your files, or picking one from the gallery.

That was my simple tutorial on how to change your profile pic. Enjoy having a picture next to your name, instead of blankness.
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

How to change profile picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to change profile picture   How to change profile picture Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Move this to guides
Back to top Go down
http://www.brutality718.comlu.com

How to change profile picture
Page 1 of 1