Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping and Market cc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase

Helping and Market cc. Empty
PostSubject: Helping and Market cc.   Helping and Market cc. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello everyone! This is a short post announcing my new Help system. Here is how it works. Have you ever been figuring out how to do something and you yell, and nobody will answer? Join the help CC! This will be a almost 24 hour runned clan. If it grows, and if I speak to bionic about this, Maybe we can have a auto join so when you log in, it will automatically have you join. Also, When bionic finds new mods and admins, he may can have a auto yell set up making the mods and admins unwillingly say to join for help and market cc.

This section is about the market cc. It will be hosted my Dank Blunt. He is a in-game moderator. The market cc will help for price checks if you don't feel like going through forums and looking, We have you covered. This will also be a almost 24/7 cc and will be helping all players who need it. You can also announce what your buying and selling in the cc. This idea was brought up by Dank as a way to not aggravate players/staff for asking about price checks in the help cc. I would like to thank him and dedicate this second stanza to him. Well that is it for now!

Thanks everyone, Chase Smile

Last edited by Chase on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a section about market cc)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Helping and Market cc.   Helping and Market cc. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Correct, You should host the "Market" cc. Make a topic in news news and announcements for it to let the community know,
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping and Market cc.   Helping and Market cc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping and Market cc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutality 718 Forum :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: