Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is the server down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wishes

wishes

is the server down? Empty
PostSubject: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 pm

I havent been able to log onto any accounts in the past 9 hours. I'm wondering if it is the server, or my computer. Can anyone answer Question

Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 pm

it's the server. I'm taking a guess and leaning towards the fact that the IP changed and bionic hasn't noticed yet. It happened a while back so I'm guessing its happening now. It should be fixed whenever bionic gets on.
Back to top Go down
wishes

wishes

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Okay good, because at first i thought i was banned, but i only played for 1 day. Love this server, and its kinda fun that only few people play it.
Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Haha, no worries. although it is getting boring. I was looking forward to coming home from school and hopping on some brutality. but nope....
Back to top Go down
Instinctt

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 pm

^ I second that Chase Razz. Not to sound like a nerd but I've been checking it constantly, lol..</3
Back to top Go down
8 Bit

8 Bit

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:33 pm

^ Same here. x\
Back to top Go down
wishes

wishes

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:39 pm

i thought i was the only one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

its getting ridiculous now...

bionic hasn't even been on Skype...
Back to top Go down
wishes

wishes

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm

did he die? server hasnt been on for 35 hours+
Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm

idk... this is boring
Back to top Go down
8 Bit

8 Bit

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm

I want to play real bad. :/
Back to top Go down
Instinctt

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

This is literally the only server I actually like.. \:
Back to top Go down
wishes

wishes

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Idk if this is wronge, but I'm starting to play other servers =\, i still check this one, but just to pass the time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
8 Bit

8 Bit

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm

^ I always play more than one server at once, you're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:37 am

well I got a new fourwheeler, I come home from school, check the server, work on it a bit, check it after, then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
king cash

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 am

Shit reset the server ..Evil or Very MadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadpalepalepalepalepaleEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadNoNoNoNoNoNo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the server down?   is the server down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the server down?
Page 1 of 1