Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulsh

Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Empty
PostSubject: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

well, first of all i'd like to tell you that your a downie bitch, and i know you're going to delete this post as soon as i post it, but I'd like to say you are probably the worst server owner ever, you are never online, and when you are you're afking. you spawned items for me when i was a moderator because you know this server is going nowhere. so congratulations mate! you've lost one of your players/staff that is on 12/7 so hope your happy. If i was bothering you so much you could've took my fucking mod away, not ip ban me and delete my accounts. you're awesome btw, [sarcasm] you should probably kill yourself bro. this is by far the worst server owner i ahve ever seen, sorry if I did somthing wrong but you should consider fucking off and getting a life bro! the only time ur offline is because ur jacking off in the fucking bathroom, you don't need to ip ban me for no fucking reason kid. please do us all a favour and kill yourself, btw. if your scared of getting ddosed! buy a VPS oh wait, you can't because you cant afford it and nobody will donate to your shitty server Smilelol! at your server and have fun being adverted on soulsplit to ddos you Smile
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm

You're cool, i gave you some items, then you asked for more so i gave you some more items. Then you asked for wings and i said no. You said you were going to quit and then you tried giving your mod items away, you were so greedy and yeah so maybe before you go on raging learn on how to be a correct staff. i'll leave this up for people to see how much of a retard you are. Also i can ddos and you joined my server and i know your skype. If you server goes off you're not going to see your internet light for a while. KThxBye
Back to top Go down
http://www.brutality718.comlu.com
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Also i have a lot of school work, i'm pretty sure school is more important than a rsps. And when i'm online i'm doing stuff with the server, so learn your facts kid before you go spamming. Why you got banned, well this forum post explains it. So yeah keep going on and raging, also i'd laugh if you advertise and i don't get ddosed, i got some vps and ddos protection. Also you could get me some players so thanks man <3
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm

The server is running on a server inside my house that runs on a vpn (virtual private network) The server cost $3000 and it holds 72 gb, i can use it for anything, like minecraft, runescape, or even world of warcraft if i wanted too. So yeah i don't need no VPS it's un needed so have a nice time.
Back to top Go down
Bulsh

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 am

I will have a nice time, though as you can see from skype messages I was clearly joking about giving my "STAFF" items away, i had no problem with you not giving me wings, i just seen it was making you annoyed so I eventually stopped and said "I quit" come here noco take these im quitting, once he traded me i put everthing on the trading screen and declined, and also you're the bad owner for spawning items when i ask, your supposed to just say no, and if i keeped asking Mute Me Wink
Back to top Go down
Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Bionic, It's me Bulsh and Now thinking back to what I've done I'd like to apologize. I realize what I did was Completely retarded and I'm sorry. Not just for asking for items, but for everything I did. I'd really like for you to un Ip ban me Please. Since this server I cannot find another one that is as good as this one.! <3 I loved this server and I know now that I was the worst staff member you have probably ever had. I'd just like you to take this into consideration. Please un Ip ban me - Sincerely - Bulsh ( In Game Name - Divine ) <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON   Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bionicangel Ip Banned for No REASON
Page 1 of 1