Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gofly

Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast)   Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:13 pm

in game name: Gofly

How many hours I play this game: on weekends about up to 5 hours. On week days about 2-3

How many days have you played this game? I believe I was like the 4th person to log in to this server.

Why do I want to be mod? Cause it would be fun to help a guy manage his server, like a good person?

Why should you pick me over the others? THE OTHERS ARE SCRUBS! im kidding. I am actually not sure why I would be picked over these other people. I guess if you choose me you choose me, you know what im saying.
Back to top Go down
Bulsh

Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast)   Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 pm

I'd pick you Gofly Smile sorry for Getting Ip banned, I would've gave you stuff if id've known ahead of time Razz
Back to top Go down

Staff Application For Mr.Gofly (sexy beast)
Page 1 of 1