Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divines Moderator/Administrator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulsh

Divines Moderator/Administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 am

In-game username: Divine

Time-Zone: Central Time Zone

Why do you want to be Staff: I'd like to be staff because since I've joined the server I really enjoyed it, Everything is easy to access and bosses are hard to solo which I enjoy. I would also like to be part of the staff because I know personally I'm on every day after school and on the weekends, I think I could be a great member of staff and an active one. - Divine

What can you bring to the server: I can help the server if there is ddosers and spammers, I'm also a great help already to all of the players as i know my way around the server quite well, knowing that I can show them around if needed. If I was a moderator or an administrator and someone used ::ticket I'd teleport to them and see what the problem was. If it was serious I'd teleport them home. However if it was a joke I'd simply ignore it and move on.

How many days has it been since you joined the server?: Two

How many hours a day are you available to be on the server?: 7 Monday-Friday all day -Saturday and sunday

Why should I pick you over the other applicants?: Well I don't know that but I'm just hoping you would as I would be a great help, for all of the reasons re read the application. Smile - Sincerely Divine
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 am

I really like this thanks for your application <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.brutality718.comlu.com
Bulsh

PostSubject: Re: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Dale (Henrik)

PostSubject: Re: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 am

great application!
Back to top Go down
Bulsh

PostSubject: Re: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 am

why thank you Smile) yours too <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divines Moderator/Administrator application   Divines Moderator/Administrator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divines Moderator/Administrator application
Page 1 of 1