Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adambrehh

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:51 pm

In-game username: Adam

Skype ohhcamzy

Time-Zone:Eastern

Why do you want to be Staff:Why I want to be staff is because im a great player I have had great experience in being a mod/ leader role I have player many other servers and have been mod on many but so far this server is my favorite i would keep a controlled community and be a loyal person to it I would respect anyone even if they havent gave respect to me. I would help you when your gone/ Afk. While your at school I could help because I get out of school at 1:30 so that could help alot. Thanks

What can you bring to the server:I could bring you many new player's I have all kinds of people who like to play server's like these, I could bring money to this server from people donating and people helping people

How many days has it been since you joined the server?: I have played from 9/12/13 to 9/18/13

How many hours a day are you available to be on the server?: Im on about 7 to 8 hours a day

Why should I pick you over the other applicants?: Well it would be my pleasure for you to I mean they have every wright as I do to win and chance at being Mod I believe what's fair is fair
Back to top Go down
Bulsh

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

hope you get it adam <3 i got ip banned so cya on other servers maybe, and skype Razz
Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1