Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Brutality Community! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Instinctt

Hello Brutality Community! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

I was just wondering, is the server down today for anyone else? I've been trying to play all day.. A reply from anyone would be nice! Can't wait to see you all in game<3.
- Dakota
Back to top Go down
8 Bit

8 Bit

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeah, it seems to be down for everyone. Sad
Back to top Go down
Instinctt

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Awe, I've been looking forward to playing today! When you find out when it's back up, will you let me know please? Or if you findout when it'll be back up from Bionic :p
Back to top Go down
wishes

wishes

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:41 pm

i want it to be up also, I'm almost 1.5k level points
Back to top Go down
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Like I already commented on wishes post. The server is probably down due to an IP change. When bionic decides to check or get on, he will fix the problem and the server will be up, until then, think of things to post on forums, I just posted a money making guide if you guys want to check it out.

Sincerely, Chase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Brutality Community! :)   Hello Brutality Community! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Brutality Community! :)
Page 1 of 1