Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Remember to login/register!
Brutality 718 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutality 718 Forum

Welcome to our forums, And i hope you enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality 718 is back online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Owner] Bionicangel
Owner
Owner

Brutality 718 is back online  Empty
PostSubject: Brutality 718 is back online    Brutality 718 is back online  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:36 pm

sorry for all the inconvenients, but it's back on the server did have a MAJOR roll back so i just recoded a lot of things i had ready but sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.brutality718.comlu.com
Scooby

Brutality 718 is back online  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutality 718 is back online    Brutality 718 is back online  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Bionic, It's me Bulsh and Now thinking back to what I've done I'd like to apologize. I realize what I did was Completely retarded and I'm sorry. Not just for asking for items, but for everything I did. I'd really like for you to un Ip ban me Please. Since this server I cannot find another one that is as good as this one.! <3 I loved this server and I know now that I was the worst staff member you have probably ever had. I'd just like you to take this into consideration. Please un Ip ban me - Sincerely - Bulsh ( In Game Name - Divine ) <3
Back to top Go down

Brutality 718 is back online
Page 1 of 1